Monday, December 20, 2010

Player's Handbook Statue

I don't know how many hours I stared at that classic Player's Handbook image, you know the one.


It's a classic, with the two thieves trying to steal the gem eyes out. Otherworld Miniatures has a statue of it that looks like this.


Which looks so good I'm not sure if it's lit up or just painted that way. Either way, it's on the top of my "Gotta Have" list. Of course, Otherworld has loads of other good looking minis for your game too, check out their online store. They are also available from Amazon (links below

The minis are a bit pricey, but the quality of scuplts looks fantastic. They are also British, so there's converting pounds to dollars along with shipping across the pond to the colonies (they talk like that you know, I saw it on television.)



Albert the Owlbear (I don't know if that's his name, I made it up just now.)












Old school kobolds!











Slime, molds, and jellies, oh my!
Rumor has it that the artist who sculpted these went insane. Wouldn't you?













The Shreiker, finally, I have have a mini of one. My life is complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment